Friday, April 24, 2009

Alice in the wonderland

Lecturer name - Alice.
She is totally so in her world.
Her favourite words : So what , is a No No
Habits: torturing student
Way of torturing:
1. Interpretative essay
Keep asking yourself "So What", Dont give me "then" , "then", I want "So What"
2. Arguementative
Use Ethos, Logos, Pathos ( I dont know what it is, google it if you want to know it)
Please use Inductive or deductive ( I have no idea also)
Dislike : Me, Edwin, Alfred
(why? no reason, why no reason, because za bo hate a person doesnt need a good reason )
Dating her since 17th March 2009 till 7 May 2009
till then will suffering to the max
My Thought : " I so wish my Basic Composition II's lecturer is Mr. Chase"
*even though he not really good, but compare with Alice, Chase was the best of the 2*

3 comments:

pang said...

ya!!! alice damn shit!!! so wat so wat n so wat - unlimited!!! wat the hell... last time fail me in basic com.... damn shit lah waste my 1200 buck!!! wish u good luck ya...

buibui said...

LOL its normal la for girls to hate her..
good luck la.
all the best..

Hazel said...

walao... really will fail people ar??? shit la.. during the final time, im the 1st who finish her paper leh.. hope wont receive any call from jenny next week T_T