Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's been a long time

Had been busy lately
After all, had enjoying my life
This few day my eyes sight having slightly problem
I had my problem with my eyes finding my car
Today, I went 1u with my classmate for lunch
After lunch, I fetching Edwin to Kota Damansara for his group assignment discussion
On the way to the parking, we have our chat
We was "hyperly" chatting and forget where did I parked my car
We just look around and walk, I remember was around Parkson exit area
So I keep walking forward and also continue chatting with Edwin
Then, I started to blurr.
Me: "Where I park my car ah?"
Edwin: "How I know you?"
Me: "haha, somewhere around here wor"
Edwin: "Press the alarm and see"
At the same time, I look at the left side of mine and
Me: "eh!! my car!!"
O_O
Actually is just beside me
lol.

No comments: