Thursday, December 25, 2008

the day before christmas eve's eve

We on our way to Time Square while we caught in a jam, We had nothing to do.
and my BFF took this photo.
And found out that, driving a small car in KL is a good choice.
Because easy to fit in every lil small place. As in easy cut queue =P
Serious talking time with my BFF, suddenly she said "come take a pic, cheese!"
After, "Cheee Chakk"
I forgot what am I talking about awhile ago. -____-


After few hours, we from Time square 1st floor walk until 5th floor and go back to 1st floor I
guess, then we cross the bridge and go Sungei Wang 1 round from ground floor till 6th floor
then go back to Time Square.
After so many walking, finally this is how we look like. -______-"

After that, we went to bought my Fedora and we head back to Murni and have dinner.

1 comment:

sUpEriCk said...

how lovely pic is that babe...!