Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Randomly

Yesterday around 10am, my BFF called me. . .
I picked up the call and goes "Moshi Moshi". . .
Then she hang up. . !!!
Then I asked her, Why you hang up?!?!
Aiyo, just now no sound la. . .
O_O
Purpose she call me is go lunch with her. . .
Since I wanted to go 1u, so I offer to fetch her lo. . .
When I reach her house, she said want to watch movie. .
Okay lo, since want to go 1u, might as well we go have lunch there. . .
So, we reach 1u, and thinking what we want to have for our lunch. . .
then Carmen suggested - BBQ Plaza (so random choose it)
They have 20% discount off for student. .
So I agree to go there have lunch. . .
My second time go there have lunch. . .
Here goes my picture of the day ^.^

We order 1 pork and 1 beef set lunch.
While we waited for our lunch to be serve,
I gave carmun her belated bday and she went so happy. .
and instant open it and see. . . tee hee

She open and open and open. . .

so serious looking and opening the pressie

In process ( opening ). . .


Finally, can see what is it. .
haha . . . .
Mini Rouge Lip Gloss - Anna Sui. . .
Kawaii~

After pressie time, is our lunch time~



Looks Yummy~~
But I think the pacifier I posted more delicious. . .
*slur*
Muahaha......

No comments: