Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't know what happen and why?

hmm, how should i start this?

Here goes the conversation:

X_X : Hey

Me: Hi

X_X: How are you ? ( as usually, people like to ask even everyday chating to each other, don't know why. Is a manners? or caring ? for me is bored!! ) How's your exam?

Me: O.o I'm fine, and so so for my exam.

X_X: Do you found me very bored?

Me: No, no. I didnt. ( actually is a DAMN Fu*king YES!! but who cares? haha like i know who is him. Just being good not to be not polite to unknown people. Incase they saw me on the road side they come and beat me up. Lol !!! (just kidding) ) Why you ask so?

X_X: coz you sounds so bored.

Me: oh, no no , i just doin' something. ^^

X_X: Do you read books?

Me: No, I don't, books is not my interest.

X_X: Then what's your interets?

Me: online, shopping, watch anime, movie , read comic, blogging ect ect

X_X: but your blog nothing there.

Me: what do you mean?

X_X: no content.

Me: haha, no content then good lo, no need to waste time reading my blog for some people. ( What the Fu*ck, no content then just don't read lor.. why care people's interest on doing what if you don't likes it.)

**** This bored conversation is being continue with bored content. Lol, if you know me well, you should know, if the conversation is like that I won't feel free to "layan" X_X. But, is so miracle that i still continue. Haha..!!


Why there is such Su*k ass person? haha.. so that can differentiate which is good and bad? LoL, Eh!! I think I shouldn't put this in, lol, this will show that I'm another Su*K ass !!

But, but, sometimes I will be bad to those I don't like. Human nature, cannot blame me !! Oh, so I also cannot blame others. -.-"

Time being change and I learn from the pass. Being too straight forward to say out something it will really hurt someone's feelings. Even you want to express your feelings toward something atleast have to say it in better way ( human beings with so many feelings, that's why human being is full of stress. Lol, wonder why there is monk in this world. Being a monk really can live happily ever after? haha.. no nice food, no money, no entertainment, no nice bed, no air corn, no chicks, no cool guy, no gay, no lesbain, no marriage, no tv.. OMG!!! how to live without this??! I guess monk have more stress than us !! hahaha.. )

1 comment:

TWYTAV said...

Hazel :

I understand how the situation goes for you. Cause I had the same experience before. Just some bad controversy going on me. Well, that's the past of me and I don't care much for it. Only think of it for better reputation right ?

I believe it is human nature to react based on their feelings. So do I too. Sometimes I don't really care for those so called 'friends' that treats me with false smile. Anyway, this is human nature ^_^. Nobody can blame each other. Cause we are born with unique personality. If all humans have the same personality, then what's the purpose of us being here then ? Laughs.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post comment here. >.<

Sorry for the long comment here. I agree that some people are mood-spoiler. So don't let them turn you down regardless on any situation. Take care ok. Ja-ne.