Thursday, January 24, 2008

T Junction

As usual, my brother back from KLCC and reach KJ LRT station and so I went to fetch him with the old dumb proton car ( lol, can drive then can lar !! ) , which is a lot of problem with the car.

Just like everyday, with the same road, same car, same driver and same passenger. When I pass by SS 25's park and reach the T junction which is a lot of cars. I was behing the My Vi and the My Vi wanted to turn left and I was going to turn right. But there is another car (Wira) from my right side's junction coming out and just cut through infront of me and wanted to turn left as well. After the wira turned left, and was my turn and there is 3 cars driving fast from the other side, so I have to wait ( of coz have to wait, lol ) then when there is no cars and I already drive through half way and reach the middle of the T junction and the stupid car STOP at the STUPID, and MOST dangerous place. Lol, and I was panic-ing and ask my brother " Oh , NO!! What should I do? " Brother replied " start the engine first." That time was busy panic-ing !! and I don't know why I replied my brother " Cannot restart the engine !! " "Lol, you not even try to start the engine !!!! " replied my brother.

Then I was like, Oh yea Oh yea, I have to try again. LoL. Of coz nothing happen in the end, or not I won't be blogging right now right? hahahahaha....

No comments: