Saturday, January 26, 2008

only can say OMG !!

When I was busy with something, I recieve a message from Kenneth. He send me a friendster link ask me to report for him. I though it was a virus link but I click it. There is guy from don't know which country and it was 33 years old. So I still thinking "Why Kenneth want me to report this guy?" Then suddenly I saw the photo gallery and there is a lot of Kenneth pictures !!!! And I view and view and view.. Then I notice something ...


*** Guess what is it?? haha... I saw you some pictures...

Of coz this is my friend Kenneth (Lol, the look okay ma.. smart look also )


Okay, This guy is "Inociencio" <-- his name. When I 1st saw his name I though it is Innocent. Lol, okay, this guy picture really spoilt my blog.. -_-" But, I don't know why he name himself Barbie !!!!!!!!!!! X_X

Okay, okay, coming more pictures.. then you will know what is happening here..

Look !! Look!!! He even edit the picture and put his picture with my friend's picture together..

-___-"

Okay, Next up.. He even .. OMG!!

Why I put this picture?? It is because the Inocencio even name this dog as "dogie Barbie" !!

Since, there is dogie barbie of coz there is dogie ken.. Lol

***** okay, so now you know what happen, for me is 1 word gay. When I saw all this things it is really OMG and ROFL !! Hey, Kenneth if you reading this I not mean to laugh at you, but I just feel funny that it happen to my friend!!! No angry ya.. ^^ And he is another weirdo !!! haha..

I guess I can make my blog to write down all the weirdo cases.. hahahaha...

No comments: