Sunday, January 13, 2008

Merdeka eve can be so sweet too!

Due to a lot things, I wanted to shift my blog to here, and now posting all old stuff.. xD

August 30th is Ai Jin's birthday, and is Merdeka eve !
In the Morning, as usual schooling day till afternoon. Then things happen !!
Kenny, now is my boyfriend. Hee hee.. He date me and we go for lunch and a movie on that day.
During Lunch time, he do a trick on me !! Here goes the conversation;

Kenny : Hey, I tell you a story.
Hazel: O.o okay
Kenny: A husband and a wife went to a Zoo, then, they reach the monkey section and so, the wife ask, how is the monkey look like? and the husband said '' you give me a kiss and I'll tell you.'' The wife do so. The husband then tell his wife this is elephant. After that, this couple went to elephant section and the wife ask " How is a lion look like? " The husband said " you give me a kiss I'll tell you." so the wife do so. And the husband told his wife " this is monkey." Now this husband and wife reach a section where Oolala is..

Hazel: Wait, what is Oolala?
Kenny: You give me a kiss I'll tell you what is Oolala.
Hazel: ( I stop awhile, I laugh. Is sooooooo sweet and soooo funny. He is so cute. ) HahaHAHaha!! No, I won't give you a kiss. Okay then I don't want to know.
Kenny: Is like that what. You give me a kiss then i tell you la..
Hazel: No!! =P

<>
* a lot thing happen *
then we reach 1utama GSC, and so we queue up for ticket. During the queue;
* both of my hand is crabbing my sling beg*
Kenny: erm, your hand like that will be very tired, why don't you put in down?
* I smiled *

Then is our turn to get the ticket. and so we bought 2 tickets then we walk away from the counter. We walk to each other quite near and i was actually giving him a chance and he really get to sense it *I guess* and he hold my hand..!! *happy* =P

(End of storyies?)

No comments: