Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Part Time Maid - Busy Body

My mom usually superb busy on doing housework, and she hired a part time maid, and every tuesday the maid will reach my house at 10 30am and start doing the cleaning process.

O.o she was really good, at first is super clean, 10 30 am can clean till like evening 6 pm or 7 pm something ( Waoh, don't think my house is huge, lol, just ordinary double story house but don't know why she have to use so many house to clean my house.)

Weeks after weeks, day after day, the maid getting more late and late to reach my house. This week tuesday I was so tired after exam and didnt sleep for whole night, and the maid call my house twice and disturbing me having my good sleep ( even though that time is around 10 am ++).

So, she reach at 12 PM, and started to do the cleaning as usual. I don't know is all the auntie is the same or she is the special one. She is superb busy body and the key of her sound is superb high.

Here comes the story;

As usually, before Chinese New year, my mom will be superb busy for baking cookie for Chinese New Year. So, my mom ask me to cook soup for tonight dinner.

**** The process of cooking the soup

*Preparing for the hot water to soak the meat before cook soup. And I was cutting the meat to become smaller. Then the maid standing beside me and said " Eh, a girl ah girl, I think you better use hot water to soak the meat first." And i was like hello? I'm doin it, can't you see?? Then she still saying, " ah, ah, you better use hot water saok first." WT, yea yea, I, doing it okay !!!

***** OMG, I'm not saying I'm looking down those people, but this auntie really too over...!!! She think she is the employer. Lol, yea, She is employ but not employer is employees. She even argue with my mom, and complain about my house.

When my mom was complaining the maid to me, and my sister heard about and ask me;

Sister : Why you don't scold the auntie, since you so pro of scolding people, and not like you wor.

Me: What? haha.. I'm not that good kay, and If i scold her what if she steal our things right? ( Do I so good in scolding people? )

Sister: oh, yea hor, true also.


**** The maid is so busy body, and yesterday I was cooking my Mee for my lunch and she so good timing come and clean the kitchen. She is blocking my way to do the cooking, so I stand beside of my mom and wait her to do finish cleaning. Then my mom ask me, " you finish cooking already? Why don't want to have lunch?" I was like smilling to my mom. Then the maid said " eh gurl, come let you cook fist, never mind let you cook first". WT*, you are the one who blocking me, and you now say till I'm the 1 who disturbing you. T.T . and she still want say " is okay la girl, I let you cook first."

1 comment:

TWYTAV said...

Hey there, I think I got your point here.

I happen to know a hired maid from one of my friends which is supposingly to be kind and treating them good. Sooner or later, I've heard complaints about their maid being lazy and also abuse my friend, when we were young.

Most of the maids are typical. Some of them are hardworking as always, but end up abused by parents. It's kinda hard to hired nice maids with good attitude. Well nowadays, which maid doesn't have two 'faces'? Haha..