Friday, January 25, 2008

X_X wants to meet up with me

Haha, Now a days don't know what happen to friendster and face book or am I something wrong? or on my face there is " werido come to talk to me " ?

**** This guy is making me piss off !!! Why ? WHY?! Wanted to ask the guys : Is there any girl can make you piss off? or Do something like that to you?

Here goes the conversation in MSN:

X_X:wat u doin on mon
X_X: oh yea u wont go out with me

( you know then good lar, who want to go out with you -_-" )
Me: lol
Me: mon i got exam


X_X: oh yea
X_X: almost forgot
X_X: after exam la
X_X: i come back also noon
X_X: just go for ice cream

( lol, ice cream??!!! wasting my time if is eating McD's ice cream, anyway i also won cause of baskin robin's ice cream to go out with him)
Me:then thursday i got exam also


X_X: u eat a while only wat
X_X: not like u will study


Me: lol
Me: eat is eat awhile
Me: you have to go a place and eat ma


X_X: n then


Me: then have to line up to buy


X_X: wont take u 5 hoiurs
X_X: take it as a rest

(want me to face you 1 min I also very tired, still want 5 hrs *and I don't know why he said 5 hrs, why not 10 hrs or 4 hrs? * )
Me: not 5 hrs
Me:also need to use 2-3 hours
Me:out side i got no time esting


X_X: nvm la
X_X: u dun wan go out, no need give reasons

(LOL, Now only notice I don't want to go out with you, sad case for you.)
Me:good


X_X: sigh


Me:coz i don really meet up with net friend. .


X_X: rite
Me:yea


X_X: im meetin u in public places
X_X: not like im raping u
X_X: u dont really meet up
X_X: but u still met some rite

( a lot cases also happen in public 1 lar... who knows? maybe you really are the 1 who is going to rape me? where got people say "I'm a bad guy once you come out I'm gonna rape you." ?Lol )
Me:nope
Me:i dont meet at all

X_X: there always a 1st
X_X: nvm la
X_X: slowly then

( ya lar...!! 1st time been raped by you!! )
Me:a lot things also 1st time. . but not meeting up net friend


X_X: talk to me more 1st


Me: lol
Me: some people even talk to me few years i also never meet up with them


X_X: uh huh


Me: yea


X_X: will see then


Me: okay


X_X: i wonder wats for lunch today


Me: you?


X_X: ya


Me: don know


X_X: im not asking u

( if not asking me, then what you aspect me to reply you???!!! Don't reply you said I don't want to talk to you * even though I am * Reply you say not asking me. )
Me: lol, if you not asking me then just dont type in this chat box. .
Me:or you can think as, i not replying you question


X_X:i guess u dun get it
X_X:nvm

***** another weirdo !!! ******

1 comment:

darren said...

i lk tis passage ~ haha ..
mayb i will b the X_X oso 2 u ? hehe