Friday, January 25, 2008

Friendster

Why?! Why?! WHY??? Why people like to use friendster and get to know strangers? and why they get pissed off when people don't bother to reply them? WHY?!

Here goes the message from friendster:

raymond wrote:

hi, fren ,, can u intro pls ..?nice too meet u as well.!u r u so interested (of coz I'm interested or not you won't be messaging me!!) !can v be fren ya^,^ i will be happy if u kindly reply me thanks (sounds so formal,LOL) .hehe.. i can only let my trust worthy and closest friends to view..sowie! MuAkZz (macam mana tau 1 click to his name then can view his profile liao... hahaha... )

' Juicylicious wrote:

hi, my name is Hazel.. ( and this is what i replied him. Lol)


raymond wrote:

hey hazel..what kind of race r u ?( WT, Do i look like not chinese to you?) y .. ur name like tats... (out people don't even know )..mind to tell me more about u ..now i m kinta interesting about ur profile..hopefully ..hear.. more frm u ..soon.. well anyway nice too meet u ..i was appreciate it when u was reply my message,, thx ya ,, ( oh, say until himself so kind !! so friendly !!)

' Juicylicious wrote:

race? I'm Chinese... Hazel is my english name.. why you keep asking me about me and why not you introduce yourself?

raymond worte:

hi nice to meet u ..i m Raymond here,27 yr , live @ kepong..work as a real estate negotiator..how bout u ?mind to intro pls ..hi , btw do u hav msn ,den we can chatting there as well .tq,..i m waiting ur reply ya... (sounds so desperate, mana tau check back his friendster 95% of his friend list is female and leng luis )


**** Busy with exam, and never really log in to friendster like 1 week. And i got this message from raymond.

raymond wrote:
mind to be my dream friend ? ( lol, WHAT ?! What dream friend? haha when dream only meet? that kind of friend ah?? haha... )

**** and still not yet reply his message. And I get another 1.

raymond wrote:
u r so ugly ?y still can be my friend? ( any guys out there understand this sentence? haha.. I don't understand what he is talking about.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a bastard! This is typical friendster guys , they find people with good looking pictures and add them. Then he'll go through the person's friendlist and find other people with cute avatars.. Click, scan the pics move on

He got pissed off because you didnt reply him :/ So he said you were ugly. Not really hard to understand.
If you replied he could know you better, probably wanting to meet you.

darren said...

haha , ppl jus wanna noe u as frenz .. u keep post out their embarrass things ... cool ~
lk u ~

Ram said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. dats all i can type