Monday, January 14, 2008

C o o k i e s~

When I on the way home from SS2, my friend Olive give me a called;
Olive : Hey, Where ya?
Hazel : O.o on the way home.
Olive : AAahh!! Though of asking you go for a pool.
Hazel : You should tell me early!! Ha..
Olive : Every Monday or Tuesday also will be pool - ing.
Hazel : O.o okay okay next week I'll join. ( usually not happening )
Olive : okay okay. Next week ya.
Hazel : okay. Bye. ( Duuuut Duuuut )
*hang up*

Curious about what with the conversation?

As usually class "end early", so just look for things to do. So then I reach home and it was way to early, I didn't want my life everyday taking nap during the afternoon is so bored, and I'm lack of money to go for shopping and so I just told my mom I want to made cookies, and my mom just said :'' okay.''

So I started it and it was easy to made and come out look nice and really delicious.
My first time of doing cookies! o.O Delicious-nya =P









After it cooked 30minutes, and I taste it. Wah ! Delicious ^_^ really good.. Guess is not a bad day after all ^______^ * wink *

[ Free sample anyone ? =P ]

No comments: